Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thanks for stopping by..


One night after watching "Julia&Julia" (He will use anything)... the Lord started showing me things, thoughts were coming so fast I had to start writing (about 3 pages when I finished). As I sifted through it, one theme kept yelling at me. My life.. how it has been so transformed by the people, and events that He has divinely placed in my path.

My thoughts had taken me back to a time when I was younger and I would spend time with my friends on a weekly basis. I thought I need to tell someone about this. So I did. You can read all about it on Destinyinbloom.com if your are interested.

I am starting a journey that is so out of my comfort zone, I know it must be God! I have always wanted to share my heart with people, but I did not believe I had anything to say!(we will talk about that one later)

My personality would normally cause me to worry about the grammar or the editing (or lack of) that you will see while following this blog. If you know me, you already understand what I am saying. For those of you who will get to know me, you will soon understand.

If you choose to stay and follow, my prayer is that my raw and uncensored heart will show through and will cause you to be changed for HIS glory!

Here we go...
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment